Friday, August 15, 2014

Christian Music Artist, Vicky Beeching: “I’m Gay, God Loves Me the Way I Am’

Vicky Beeching has came out about her sexuality.  However, we wonder is she serving Christ or the gay community?   Does she think she'll sell more albums, because many people in the church are openly gay these days?  Who cares about what sex she chooses? It's getting to be so tiring reading headlines about people coming out of the closet.  Therefore, let us began coming out as straight, proudly saying, "I'm straight, God Loves me the way I am."  Well, maybe it's not so popular as to why we don't hear it much, but it should be, because this is the way God wants us to be, proud heterosexuals for Christ, not for any specific community.
 

Source and Photo:joy105.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...